We are looking for a Lettings Renewals and Administration Coordinator to join our team! This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, joining an experienced, friendly and energetic team, who thrive on team work in a positive and vibrant atmosphere. With plenty of social opportunities, fun incentives and a continuous progression path in the business, you'll find yourself part of something much bigger than you expected.
Location - Chapelworth House, Worthing
Hours - 5-day working week – Monday to Friday (8:30am – 6pm)
We’re proud to offer:
- An attractive salary which will vary due to experience
- Loyalty days for length of service
- Day off for your birthday!
- Incentivised performance bonuses!
- Company socials
- That all important pension scheme to save for your retirement
- ARLA/Propertymark qualifications funded by us! (Subject to T&C’s)
- Modern offices, technology and refreshment facilities
- Health assured app for all your wellbeing need
Responsibilities & duties
The primary focus of the role is to :
- Negotiating Tenancy renewals and increase in rent, drawing up relevant tenancy / notices.
- Dealing with all aspects of tenancy renewals on all properties.
- Liaising with Landlord and Tenants to negotiate new terms of contracts.
- Sending out agreements and documentation via Adobe sign.
- Updating tenancy deposit scheme details
- Dealing with any change of sharers which occur by dealing with references for new tenants and sending out new tenancy agreements.
- Administering upcoming Inventory and Inspection appointments on system in readiness for the appointments.
- Adding properties, tenants’ details and uploading documents to the checkout system.
- Forwarding on Block Management correspondence to Tenants.
- Responsible for answering the phone, greeting callers, establishing reason for calling, and resolving queries.
- Organising keys in readiness for appointments.
- Scanning, reviewing, and organising documents.
- Ad hoc Data Entry & Administrative projects.
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong customer service and organisation skills.
- Good timekeeping
- Confident self-motivated person with excellent customer care skills
- Team player
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to structure day and prioritise workload
- Able to work well in a high-pressured environment
Our commitment to you
- We will empower you to make improvements and entrust you with responsibility
- We will seek out your ideas and ask for your opinion
- You will be surrounded by supportive people, working together with a common goal
- Your role will be understood by others in the organisation
- We make business decisions based on reason, conscience, and legitimate rule
- We will create and enhance opportunities for you to learn
- We will review and discuss your progress with you regularly